Suitable for Exam Boards:
+ Course Dates April 2019
- 10-11 (Wednesday – Thursday)
- 12-13 (Friday – Saturday)
GCSE & IGCSE courses include 12 hrs of tuition taken over 2 full days. 9am to 5pm. It is ESSENTIAL that you read the accompanying course outline(s) before applying for the course.
- To build confidence and understanding of key mathematical ideas.
- To enable the student to interpret and to solve a range of mathematical problems.
- To improve problem solving techniques both with and without a calculator.
- To strengthen revision techniques and strategies.