For more information or to arrange a tour please contact Nicky Dunbar via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call reception on 0208 872 8106.
What type of memberships do we have?
HSSC has both monthly and annual membership options. We also offer couple, family & concession memberships as well as individual.
Who can join?
HSSC is a club for the local community and is open to anyone wishing to join.
Members of the Harrow School Sports Club (HSSC) have access to the Harrow School Sports Centre and the facilities contained within it. Unlike most health clubs HSSC does not tie you into a membership contract.
Members of HSSC benefit from the following:
- Access to a 35-station, state-of-the-art fitness suite
- Integrated ‘Technogym wellness system’ with personal training programmes and online fitness tracking
- 6 lane, 25 metre indoor swimming pool
- High quality fitness staff with excellent qualifications and experience
- Group exercise programme with daily classes ranging from Pilates to Circuits.
- 4 court sports hall, with free weekend badminton for members
- Members' lounge area with comfortable seating, vending and free Wi-Fi
- Discounts on facility hire and swim school programmes
- Association with Harrow School and its traditions
How to find out more
If you would like to find out more, please contact us by clicking on the ‘make an enquiry’ button on this page. Our staff will be happy to provide you with a tour of the facility and to find out how we can help you achieve your wellbeing & fitness goals.
Alternatively, please contact Nicky Dunbar via email at DunbarND@harrowschool.org.uk
“Harrow School Sports Club gives members of the community a chance to be part of Harrow School and all it stands for.”