How to Find Us
Harrow School Sports Centre is located within the grounds of Harrow School. For directions and location information, please click here to open our 'How to find us' brochure.
Getting to the School
By Public Transport
We recommend travelling by London Underground to Harrow on the Hill. Take the Metropolitan Line – all westbound trains stop at Harrow on the Hill. The School is 10 minutes walk from this station.
- (The postcode for Garlands Lane parking is HA1 3GF)
- From Inner South-West London: A312 to Harrow, then follow signs to Harrow on the Hill.
- From West and South of London: M25 to J16, M40/A40 EAST, up to A4127 and A4005 to Harrow on the Hill.
- From North (M1): Come off at J5 – exit onto A41 – A411 – A409, follow signs for Harrow, then Harrow on the Hill.
- From East: M25 (J23) – A1 right onto A411 – A409. Follow signs to Bushey, then Harrow and then Harrow on the Hill.
- From Heathrow Airport: M4 to J3, A312 to Harrow, then follow signs to Harrow on the Hill.
Parking at the School
All visitors to the centre must park in the visitor’s car park at the bottom of Garlands Lane. There is also additional parking adjacent to the tennis courts, but spaces are limited. Guests with a valid disability sticker may use the disabled spaces at the front of the Sports Centre. Please note, there is no parking on Football Lane, this is a private school road required for access to essential school facilities. Please take care when driving on Garlands Lane, School Boys use this road on a regular basis.